How to handle rejection easily.

I’ve been rejected plenty and I remember how that used to make me feel in the past. I used to shut myself away but then I’d be a friend to the person who rejected me in the secret hope that they would see the kind of person I am and then fall hopelessly in love with me! 

Now my solution is simple; 

Move on! If you get hung up on just one person then you’re missing out on millions of people who are single and looking. If you’re feeling bad after being rejected the prime reason is simply that you’ve pinned your hopes on that one person. When you awaken to the idea that there’s an entire planet of single people out there you start to realize that, in the grand scheme of things, one rejection means nothing.
Some people take rejection very seriously and they do something wrong with their lives Remember life is precious-do not waste it because of some fool people
.

But We all should know that there is a proper way to say "NO" to someone.

Make that person understand you can get someone else better than him or her.

A rejection is nothing more than a necessary step in the pursuit of success. -  Bo Bennett


Posted by Bharat Rana



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HCM (Hulk Control Mechanism) - Power of Subconscious Mind...

A girl from Kolkata.

Importance of "Hindi language"! Yes, you read it right that is "Hindi", not "English".