A girl from Kolkata.

Some months ago, I met a girl from Kolkata, a perfect example of the brain with beauty. I do not have words to explain her beauty, skills, and enthusiasm as she is always ready to help others.

As I see in her eyes there is a lot, she wants to share and discuss. I am nothing to tell about her but a friend cum teammate at the place where we met. Some days back I was thinking about her that how would she living her life thereafter decided to write some lines on her life.

I really feel contentment that I am writing something about her life because there are some people whom you meet and always keep them in your heart. 

Every person has a different story and she would also have a story; a story from Kolkata to Noida, a story of struggle she did, a story which she might want to share and maybe she would have shared with her close ones.

I know very well how does it feel when you leave your family and move to another place, it is not easy to live and spend time alone as someone has said negative thinking and thoughts always take place in our mind whenever we are alone but maybe this girl came to Noida to change the meaning of "IMPOSSIBLE" word and to prove her family that she can do anything.

And she has proved and showed her family as she has been staying here since a very long time, not her family but this society which thinks that girls always need someone to show her caliber.

if the person decides to do something and the objective is clear so there is no power in this world which can stop him/her to achieve anything.

She is one of them. She is brave and she knows very well how to deal with people in an effective way as she was the favorite candidate of our mentor while learning time. Some days back one of my friends sends the message in WhatsApp group that she is getting weak and why not as she works for almost full day and who knows which kind of situation she faces on daily basis. I keep thinking how does she manage all the work simultaneously because I could not do so and left the place where we met.

But when I think about her I keep myself motivated because, after all, she is a girl and more sensitive when compared to boys, She would also have some dreams in life and she is doing her best to fulfill those dreams.

She does not know how to leave the battle as she always fights for herself and eventually she wins. Still, I remember when she was raising her voice in front of her senior for her rights as she made a valiant effort to get what she deserves.

There is a lot to say about her but I do not have words. Just remembering some moments, I went to temple with my group to spend some quality time and still I remember the way she served the food to us was really nostalgic and a moment you can never forget. She is a kind-hearted person who always listens to her heart.


At the starting of October month, I had to leave my group due to some technical error from management level and there was only one person with whom I used to spend time there. He was a decent person and used to get irritated very easily but he was the only one with whom I used to share my thoughts. Still, I remember when he left talking to me for around 2 days but I never minded because sometimes we need just a small fight to make it stronger as our friendship became strongest afterward. He has a good heart and "A good heart is better than all the heads in the world" - Edward G Bulwer.

You would be thinking why I am writing about him in the story of that girl.
The reason is, he used to like her a lot and maybe he still likes her and why not if I were at the place of him I would have also proposed her - just joking.

I hope she says a big "YES" to him one day. 

Sometimes, I really get scared by thinking about the girls who come from different states to metropolitan cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Noida to make their career and soon leave the hope because there are many challenges which a girl face at her workplaces like men versus women issues, gender bias, sexual harassment, and most important security.


It is the paradox kind of situation that we are living in a society where people worship the goddess and celebrate the festivals like Durga Puja, Navratras and many more and on the other hand, as per the reports "Over 50% of Indian men and women still believe that sometimes women deserve a beating".

And what happens eventually some of them get succeded in their lives and some of them use the wrong way to get their dreams fulfilled and some people use them for their mean and they lose somewhere, this thing I am not saying but I mentioned these points after reading some articles from the Internet and Yes this is true but I respect and appreciate those girls who always take their stand for their rights and have the ability to touch the sky.

The girl I met has the ability to get what she deserves and what she wants because I have seen her how she treats the people around her, this makes her more beautiful as compared to other girls.

I would have written many pages on her but I could not get much time to observe her as I left that place very soon.

She is such an inspiration for every person in the society who leaves hope to do something because “The difference between average people and achieving people is their perception of and response to failure.” - John C. Maxwell.

I really apologize from the bottom of my heart if I hurt someone.

I pray for her successful life as moving on to a new stage in life can be a challenging process. I wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors, you will be great.

Thank you.
Bharat Rana.

With love to Miss Dhanuk.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HCM (Hulk Control Mechanism) - Power of Subconscious Mind...

Importance of "Hindi language"! Yes, you read it right that is "Hindi", not "English".