Potential of Subconscious Mind..


"Truly I tell you if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. - HOLY BIBLE MARK 11:23


Means that if someone says anything, even though he is not capable of doing that, but says with belief, it will surely be done for him just because of his beliefs.

The law of our mind is the law of belief. This means to believe in the way our mind works, to believe in belief itself, the belief of our mind is the thought of our mind.

All the experiences are produced by our subconscious mind which is the reaction of our thoughts. Whatever we think and say that is what we get and face either it is good or bad.

We should always ignore false opinions and fears to let them enter our subconscious mind because if we do so, we will have to face them in our real life because our subconscious mind accepts what we think either the thoughts are constructive or destructive as negative thoughts work negatively in our subconscious mind and very soon they will take place in our real life.
We need to learn how to use the power of the subconscious mind in order to bring success in our lives and to apply in our life as well.

Image result for subconscious mind quote''The power of the subconscious mind works in all the departments either it is health or wealth for instance, if a man is suffering from serious disease and he keeps on putting negative thoughts in his mind by saying ‘nothing will happen and I will die one day’ so, his subconscious mind will take his thought as a command and will soon work on it and the end of his life will become the bitter truth, Instead of putting negative thoughts in his mind if he would have thought positive by saying ‘I am fine, I will be fine, there is no need to think negative, god will help me’ the perfect idea of perfect health is now filling my subconscious mind. So, his subconscious mind would have taken this command and worked on that and very soon he would have been fine and could have lived his life happily.

What healed him was his own subconscious mind, which responded to his belief. The healing principle within his subconscious mind responded to the nature of his thought. Belief is a thought in the subconscious mind. It means to accept something as true. The thought accepted executes itself automatically.
If we face any problem in our life and come across to any situation which is not in our hand. So, we need to see in ourselves because our subconscious mind has the answer to all the problems.

If I say to myself that, I can’t do it, so my subconscious mind will take me at my words. It sees to it that I will not be in a position to do what I want. I can be sure that my subconscious mind will follow my orders. I will surely go through life experiencing the lack of hope which needs to do that particular work and I will believe that circumstances made it so. Although, I created all the situations by myself which put me in the condition of not doing that.

Image result for power of subconscious mind quotesOur subconscious mind does not have the ability to argue or dispute what it is told. If I give it the wrong information, it will accept it as true. It will work then to make that information correct because even we do not know the power of our subconscious mind.

It is important to realize that different people will react in different ways to the same situation. This is because they hold different point of views. Whenever we take any decision in some situation, it is not necessary that another person will take the same decision in that same situation. That is the difference in seeing things from different perspectives.
What I believe that the word “Negative thoughts” does not exist as what I think would be negative for another and their thoughts would be negative for me. We need to think positive in order to get positive results.

Positive thoughts lead to positive attitude, a positive attitude leads to good behavior, good behavior leads to persistence and persistence leads to success. - Bharat Rana


In last I would say the law of life is the law of belief. A belief is a thought in our mind. We should not believe in things that will harm or hurt us. We should believe in the power of our subconscious to heal and inspire our situations.

Once we change our thoughts, we change our destiny. - Dr. Joseph Murphy
Thank you very much for reading

Bharat Rana


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HCM (Hulk Control Mechanism) - Power of Subconscious Mind...

A girl from Kolkata.

Importance of "Hindi language"! Yes, you read it right that is "Hindi", not "English".